Build a seamless user wallet experience
Embed an identity wallet into an existing mobile or web application with Trinsic’s infrastructure.
Store a credential in a wallet
insert_response = await trinsic.wallet.insert_item( request=InsertItemRequest( item_json=credential, item_type="VerifiableCredential" ) )
Reimagined with user experience in mind
- One-step user onboarding (no more scanning QR codes)
- Multi-device synchronization
- Wallet recovery
- Wallet portability
Designed to be flexible
- Customize the wallet to their use case instead of having to use a third-party wallet app
- Choose a familiar authentication method for their users
- Add an increased amount of decentralization over time, if desired
- Decide which parts of Trinsic’s infrastructure they need
(e.g., you can create, send, and verify credentials using Trinsic while storing them in an edge wallet if you choose)
Our wallet demo
In this web wallet demo, OkeyDoke is an e-commerce store that sells seeds for farmers. You’ll see how the user receives a credential, selectively shares information, and gains access to a customized experience on the OkeyDoke website based on their credentials. View all the .
A leap forward for SSI Adoption
IDtech builders are reaching new frontiers when it comes to the type of identity products they build. In the old world, user data was stored within organizations’ servers. In the new world, users have full control over their data. Trinsic’s identity wallet infrastructure was built to help IDtech product builders meet users where they are and bring them into this new world one step at a time.